Thursday, August 27, 2026

Build It Right?

 When I was am\n Amway IBO many years ago, I heard the term “build it right”.  I suppose that means you build your business based on parameters that your upline advised.  My business at the time had the correct parameters and I was edified as a qualified “eagle” which meant I had a certain number of downline attending functions and participating in the tools system.  Basically, it seemed that building your business right meant your upline diamond was making tool income off your group.  I say that because the parameters were IMO, mainly about tool and function sales than business profitability, looking back.

Thus, building your business right is more beneficial to your upline than yourself.  Rank and file IBOS do not get to participate in the payout of tools, only for product volume.  And even product volume rebates are heavily slanted to upline and not to the IBOS who moved the volume.  It is for these reasons that the vast majority of IBOS wind up with financial losses for their efforts.   And I might also add that tools and functions have a bigger profit margin for upline than Amway goods and services,

Another piece of food for thought is how diamonds quit, fall out of qualification or resign.  Does that mean these diamonds who teach “build it right” were unable to do it themselves?  Why don’t diamonds walk away from Amway to enjoy residual income fir life?  Is it because they too are unable to build it right?  Why do diamonds seemingly die on the job rather than in quiet retirement surrounded by luxuries?  Nobody has ever been able to name even one verified diamond who built it right and eventually walked away to live a quiet life of abundant income from Amway residuals.  

In my opinion it is because the entire business and teaching systems are just a scam and there is no serious way to just build it right.  It’s why the IBO failure rate is high and why diamonds don’t appear to enjoy luxurious retirements.  The diamond lifestyle that’s portrayed at functions is mostly a dog and pony show.  The diamonds are very likely working as hard as rank and file IBOs because of the attrition rate and the real need to keep all of their downline groups in qualification, otherwise their ranking and bonuses disappear, even if they might continue to wear a diamond pin and speak at functions.

No comments: