Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Maximize Your Earnings In Amway?

 How to maximize your earnings in Amway? Simple, get your downline to attend more functions. Functions that you run and profit from! If your downline attends the same function twice, you earn twice as much! Even better, get your downline to make it his own idea! Our friend Shaun has been taken hook line and sinker.  And as a side note, I wish Shaun and his family well, but he quit Amway not too long after this post was made more than ten years ago.  That's the insidious part about upline.  They use clever psychology to get people to do things then blame themselves for the failure even they are following upline's sage advice.


http://expeditionoftruths.com/2012/01/06/2012-dream-nights/


Wait wait wait, did you say Dream Nights as in plural? More than one? That can’t be, how can you possibly go to more than one Dream Night? My upline must be forcing me or cohering me into attending more than one and after all it’s just the same thing each night. Just who does World Wide Group think they are having these multiple Dream Nights, two in Edmonton and one in Calgary, and others across Canada. But wait, there’s more! A Dream Night in Saskatoon?? What? Growth in another province? It must be all those Edmonton people driving 6 1/4 hours, 525 KM’s just to make that dream night happen earlier this week. So does that mean people are attending 4 different dream nights? When does it end? Will the excitement ever stop? I better contact Amway, World Wide Group, The Police, FTC, Alert the presses cause this is just madness.

No it’s not, it’s called growth and I have a confession to make, I attended or will be attending two Dream Nights this week. Yup, it’s true. Out of our own free will without any cohesion, guilt, pressure, etc… we attended last night and will be attending tonight. Both nights, different venue’s and different speakers, in fact because of growth they’ve had to move one of the nights to the Shaw Conference Centre. If there wasn’t growth in this area that would seem like overkill or a waste of money to put it up there don’t you think? To be honest I don’t know how many people are attending each event as I’m not function hosting and who’s going to more than one, quite frankly I don’t care. I care about my wife and our business only.

No comments: