Monday, October 3, 2011

Amway - Upline Integrity?

I often hear about how peope refer to upline integrity. I often wonder how a downline can determine that his or her upline has integrity. I decided to google the word on dictionary.com to further this discussion:

In·teg·ri·ty   /ɪnˈtɛgrɪti/ Show Spelled[in-teg-ri-tee] Show IPA noun

1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
2. the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: to preserve the integrity of the empire.
3. a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: the integrity of a ship's hull.

Based on these definitions, I would have to say that many uplines do not have integrity. Now you might ask what I base my opinion on and that is a good question. I have several examples of a lack of integrity by my former uplines. The odd thing is I keep hearing that there is good change going on at Amway and WWDB but yet the same old same old keep happening.

Look at all of the lies told by upline in the past. Nobody makes profits from tools. If you were in WWDB in the mid 1990s, you know this is true, that uplines lied. They also lied about buying everything in cash, as evidenced by somewhat recent home foreclosures and bankruptcy filings by diamonds. One diamond who spoke about the non existent divorce rate in Amway and WWDB is now out of WWDB and is either divorced or getting divorced. Look at the fiasco some leader created by making false claims about Amway's "perfect water". I guess $50 cases of water is a tough sell, but lying about it shows a lack of integrity, in my opinion.

Even now, there's a link on my blog to a blog called "Rocket's Rants" where he has shown evidence to the Amway corporation of an Amway IBOAI and WWDB leader making the claim that IBOs can make hundreds of thousands of dollars a month. Stay tuned, I wish to see what kind of integrity is shown by the corporation (or lack of).

So when I hear IBOs talk about integrity, either they are mislead or they have a blurred picture of what integrity is.

No comments: