Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Amway Should Be Booming?

With the covid 19 virus trashing the stock market and local economies, there is fear and uncertainty sweeping the US and many other countries.   In Hawaii, it’s getting difficult to find anti bacterial and other cleaning supplies such as bleach and disinfecting wipes and the like.  Everyone is doing what they can to stay clean and avoid catching the virus themselves.  I can’t say I blame them.

But is Amway booming as they sell many household and cleaning products?  Are IBOS up to their ears in orders for these products?  My guess is no.  You would think IBOS would be able to capitalize on such a golden opportunity to prosper.  But then again, many IBOS just buy from themselves and try to recruit others into the scheme.  Thus sales are an afterthought and not a priority.

I hope that people remain calm, use common sense and be abad to recover and prosper quickly from all of this mess.  In the meantime, I wish everyone well and hope you all stay safe and virus free.

P.S.  regarding the comment on Anna’s blog, I do not currently have contact information for her.  I have also had difficulty with comments here but it appears that the problems are with mobile devices.  I will try to get the worked out.

Stay safe everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe, since I can't seem to comment anonymously on Anna Banana's blog anymore, I'll leave my comments here with you.

This Wuhan virus is nothing special, and is no different from any other Asian flu that hits us every year, killing a few thousand people. So far, only about 100 persons have died, while many more have recovered in a normal fashion. Such a figure is statistically meaningless.

The virus scare is being promoted by Mainstream Media as a way to throw the American economy into a tailspin, and thereby affect to 2020 presidential election.

As for Amway, of course they aren't selling any more cleansers than usual. Amway products are not designed for consumption by the general population. They are designed as camouflage for IBO self-consumption and fake sales.